Hey there! We were nominated to participate in a 3 day quote challenge. Who doesn’t love quotes? I mean, really, I could probably carry on a pretty substantial conversation using only quotes. Of course you would probably be begging me to shut up before very long, or just walking out on me. Haha, no, don’t go!
Ok, so we were nominated by Retirizing Adventures in retiring and downsizing to post a quote a day for 3 days. This is day 2 and according to the rules I have to nominate 3 fabulous blogs to carry-on. Today I choose…
- What the Girls Say shhhh, she’s sharing secrets. Saving & spending $, DIY-ing
- The Geeky Shopaholic a personal blog with a little of everything
- The View From Here Clarissa is a covers the gamut, touching on recipes, travel and creativity
I hope you’ll check out the blogs I’ve nominated. I think you’ll find some interesting reading there.
The rules for the challenge are:
- Post one quote a day for 3 days
- A theme a day is good, but not necessary
- Nominate 3 blogs to join the fun and carry-on
- Remember to let your nominees know on their blog
My quote for today is…
I’m not sure this is actually considered to be a quote as such. But I sure love it. I am guilty of this quite often too. I can actually describe the backs of my eye sockets I’ve rolled them back so far sometimes. For instance this whole election business, mostly my eyeballs just keep rolling around and around. I’m dizzy all the time. Sheesh!
Alrighty then, let’s roll…