Hi everyone! We have been nominated for the 3 day quote challenge by Retirizing, Adventures in Retiring and Downsizing. Check out her blog, then check out the blogs I mention below.
This is day 3. According to the rules, I am supposed to nominate 3 wonderful blogs to carry on. Today I nominate:
- Chocolate and Chaos A very eclectic group raising families and still trying to be their own people
- Heart Like a Dog The good, the bad and the Oh My God of living with dogs!
- Light Stalking improve your photography with us photography tips of all kinds
The rules for this challenge are:
- Post one quote a day for 3 days
- A theme each day is good but not necessary
- Nominate 3 great blogs to pick up the challenge and carry on
- Remember to let your nominees know you’ve challenged them on their blog
My quote for today is:
This is a fun one, although I totally believe you should never be without pixie dust. Faith and trust are no slouches either. With these 3 things, how can you lose?
So, this ends my 3 day challenge, but I hope that you will check out all the wonderful blogs that I nominated for this challenge, I bet you’ll find some interesting reading there and you might even learn a thing or two. I know I did!
So…go learn things!